WORLD OF WORLDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm Vanesa I'm the new member here =D

3 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Vanesa I'm the new member here =D Empty Hi I'm Vanesa I'm the new member here =D

Post  Vanesa Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:25 am

I every1 I'm Vanesa I'm new here I saw the link of this site in winxclub and I decided to be a member (I'm akullore in english site Very Happy )
So nice to meet you all Very Happy Very Happy
Vanesa
Vanesa

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Vanesa I'm the new member here =D Empty Re: Hi I'm Vanesa I'm the new member here =D

Post  Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 am

hello venessa and welcome to the forum family!!! i am the administrator of this forum and i greatly appritiate ur joining this forum!!!! i here u have many options!! u may create or join a club!! invite ur friends to join also and chat in the chat box!! if u need any help then u may ask questions in the sub forum help!! let me give u a short tutorial!!

here each member gets their own room and own bank account -(not real money)
u earn coins sort of like winx!!! u may not post in ur bank it is there 4 users to c how much money they have!! users may go to the shopping area and make requests 4 items they want in their rooms in the request area and if they have enough money then i will post their items in their rooms!!!!

the personal rooms in this forum is unique and u may use them like chatta u may invite ur friends to ur room and chat with them without interuption!!!

in the entertainment area u may create ur own job! what kids are there?? well any knid as long as they are in the entertainment area u may post ur ideas on how to make the forum better and more actie in fun area or chatta

u may create ur own contests if u want to and there is also a king and queen contest coming up soon!!!!

in this forum there are 3 mods and 2 mini-mods on trial

mods= Safira- head mod
erikaa
alex

mini-mods on tril- Yuki123
- south star

u may reach me through them!!! this forum is currently looking 4 mini-mods if u want to join then plz fill in the form in fun area

and once again thank you and welcome to the forum we hope u will be an active member!!! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://safira1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Vanesa I'm the new member here =D Empty Re: Hi I'm Vanesa I'm the new member here =D

Post  Vanesa Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:11 am

thnx for informatione Wink
Vanesa
Vanesa

Back to top Go down

Post  Eda14 Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

hi! Very Happy
Eda14
Eda14

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanesa Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 am

Eda14 wrote:hi! Very Happy
hi sweety Wink Wink
Vanesa
Vanesa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down